Monday, June 25, 2012

June milestones

We now have a high schooler. Hannah "graduated" from eight grade. I didn't graduate from 8th, we had a continuation. She's delighted and excited, I am too. I am also feeling a little old.

Simon will be in middle school and Seth will be in 1st. Everyone in leveling up. :)



We also decided to get a rescue dog. This is Jake. He's a Hound mix. Everyone who sees him says he is a Beagle. He's going to have a great bark if he's Hound/Beagle mix!


I am doing my externship. It's not exactly what I expected. I have so much theoretical knowledge and such limited practical, hands-on experience. There is also a learning curve with my mentors personality. It's not that we don't get along, just trying to figure her out. The hospital I am at has no midwives that work there so it's all very medical. Not a bad thing. I'd just love to see some natural and well supported births instead of induced and augmented ones.

No comments: